A Global Team of Strategic Management
Master Consultants, Trainers & Coaches
Now serving USA: Los Angeles, San Diego, Washington D.C., Seattle | CANADA: Toronto, Calgary, Regina, Edmonton, Vancouver, Quebec | CHINA: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei | AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth | ASIA & MIDDLE EAST: Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta Indonesia, Brunei, India, Dubai, Kuwait, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Manila Philippines … and most Major Cities Worldwide
UNLEASH YOUR SYSTEMS THINKING SUPERPOWER
We work with strategic disruptors to impact business results, enhance their personal brand and inspire breakthrough innovation.
We help them to overcome these common challenges:
- Develop competencies and exploit technology to excel in current and future roles,
- Recognize and prioritize opportunities for personal growth,
- Build and lead effective teams,
- Work with CEO, Executive Team & Board,
- Build internal relationships and leverage external networks and alliances, and
- Develop their “Executive-presence”.
What Our Clients Achieve With Us
We help organizations achieve their strategic objectives and excel in 4 key outcome areas, what we call the Quadruple Bottom Line:
- Financial Performance
- Marketplace Positioning
- Employee Engagement
- Societal Contribution
Organizations get superior results in 20 different ways in their Quadruple Bottom Line, when we Train, Coach and Consult with them on Strategic Thinking, Strategic Planning and Strategic Change and Implementation, delivered with Simplicity, Clarity and Speed.
What we do:
How we do it:
When you hire us, you get:
- Superior Results: You get the elegant simplicity of our Systems Thinking Approach® to Strategic Planning and Strategic Management to achieve and sustain superior business results.
- Knowledge Transfer: You get our knowledge, skills, materials, and strategic thinking methodology transferred to your people to develop your in-house capabilities.
- Greater Value: You get the expertise and reach of large, well-known consulting and training firms without their overhead costs.
What Really is Strategic Management?
“In simple terms … it is everything you have to do well to ensure long term
relevance, viability, sustainability, of your organization”
– Stephen R. Lin