An Integrated Line of Business of The Haines Centre for Strategic Management
- Systems Thinking is an elegantly simple, but altogether powerful and all-encompassing, way of looking at the world and our part in it.
– Ian Matanguihan, Avon Products
- All that was presented added value to the Strategic Thinking process
– Stan Seth, Avon Products
- Systems Thinking is critical to all organizations who want to keep up with the “speed of change”
- “This is an excellent system and process. Steve Haines is a world leader in change management and systems thinking.”
– EPP/BC Envir
- “I am confident I will apply the strategic management system and planning concepts, plus facilitator ideas in many ways: refining/developing my own personal LIFE PLAN; a self instructional LIFE PLAN kit for our staff, and facilitating strategic planning in other departments.”
– Executive Participant, Saskatchewan Public Service Commission
- “Steve Haines and colleagues at the Centre for Strategic Management have clearly created a new and elegant level of thinking to address the significant problems of today and the future – thinking backwards to the future. Organizations that adopt this new frame of reference substantially improve their probability of long-term success.”
– Dr. R. P. Gilbert, Executive Secretary, Red Angus Assoc.
- “Effective in re-enforcing the need to be strategic in planning/thinking. Systems approach is useful and is more “Big Picture.” Elevates your thinking and planning to a new level.”
– Diana Walker, Best Western International
- “Steve Haines is a world leader in change management and systems thinking.”
– Don Fast, Executive Director, EPP, BC Environment
- The models and tools are outstanding. The way Steve manages our group process was a great demonstration of Systems Thinking and Strategic Planning
- The San Diego County Office of Education appreciates your welcoming us and support of our work. Thank you for connecting many of the learnings to “our system”
– Elaine Hodges, San Diego County Office of Education
- Systems Thinking is a complex subject, Steve managed to effectively get across the principles through examples, repetition and involvement
– Elizabeth Johnston – Crosspoint Strategies
- Overall, the Systems Thinking workshop was outstanding in helping me gain a broader perspective of the many complex issues I deal with daily in my organization.
– George Niemann, Bancroft Neuro Health