IF you desire to get a USD Gold Mastery Certification, it will require a “post-graduate” type of very flexible Internship options with the Haines Centre like what exists in many other true professions (Doctors, Lawyers, Scientists, etc.)
Flexible and Simple Options:
This Internship has some flexible options to choose from:
- A 3-month Haines Centre Facilitator paid Strategic Management Coaching assignment with you on a Strategic Planning process
- A Contract with us to come into your Organization with you on a Strategic Management process
- An opportunity for you to observe us with a client in a Strategic Management process at your own expense at multiple Strategic Management sessions.
- What else? Make us an offer—we are flexible.
- In addition, there is one last requirement at the end of the Internship.
It is for each of the three Gold Mastery Certification Candidates to write up a Case Study with Lessons Learned each time, and submit it for review, critique and approval by a Haines Centre Master Facilitator.
- This Mastery and Internship is an increased focus of the entire Boot Camp week, beginning with this Question and exercise on it on Monday AM.
- We also cover our Platinum Mastery Certificate in Strategic Leadership in its entirety.
- We also revisit it on Friday AM as well to close the loop and help you understand how the other GMC dates and locations can be a core part of your Long-Term Career Development
The reason for this is found in Bloom’s Taxonomy and the need for real Mastery to include:
- Knowledge and Understanding,
- Then Skill Building,
- Then a Life-Long Learning Attitude, and
- Last, extensive abilities and experiences are gained over the long-term.
Real Mastery requires life-long curiosity, learning, practice, practice, practice over many years with a Black Belt type of stair-steps of Learning—See other page in the Participant Notebook handout.