Coaching Option #10
The Systems Thinking Approach® to Coaching
This individual coaching option is the Haines Centre’s complete coaching engagement for high- performance and high-potential leaders seeking to improve their skills and performance in their careers and personal lives. It is a complete leadership and executive development program designed to help our clients make changes that significantly improve their performance and skills in both their business and personal lives.
12-Month Leadership Coaching involves one-on-one coaching for leaders and executives. It is the most comprehensive and structured executive development option available. In this option, a complete set of structured reading and learning assignments are core to the person’s development.
Purposes and Benefits:
- To fully develop a leader or executive in his or her current job.
- To assess leaders against their future jobs and uncover any gaps that need to be filled. In succession planning, the right way is to develop people first, then promote them so that they are ready for the job. At the end of the year, leaders are more ready for the next executive position the organization has. Now you have trained people looking for an opening, rather than an opening filled with marginal skills.
- To put a year-long Leadership Development Plan in place and ensure it’s completed on time.
- To achieve any long-term results for the executive and the organization.
This option is aimed at any executive or manager, but usually a high-potential person who needs a complete Executive Development Program. If you have succession planning or have identified your high-fliers, 12-Month Leadership Coaching is the perfect option.
The Systems Thinking Approach® to Coaching™ (STAC) is based on The ABCs of Systems Thinking, our Universal Thinking Framework and GuideTM with applications to all aspects of our daily life and work. This foundational conceptual model has five phases we have applied to answer five crucial questions, beginning with “Where do you want to be?”
Our clients receive training from experienced Haines Centre coaches, skilled in the use of the STAC™ model and Gold Mastery Certified in the areas of strategic and systems thinking.
Intellectual Property Support:
Like all of our coaching options, 12-Month Leadership Coaching is supported by our subsidiary, Systems Thinking Press®, and its more than 700 products, including articles, assessments, exams and books.
Tell us about your coaching needs. Contact Stephen Haines
- Systems Thinking Coach Certificate Specialty Training
- Manager-as-Coach Training
- Executive Briefing
- Executive Onboarding Smart Start
- Strategic Career and Life Planning
- On-Call Problem-Solving
- Personal Leadership Assessments
- Three-Month Leadership Coaching
- Six-Month Leadership Coaching
- 12-Month Leadership Coaching
- Bite-Sized Learnings
- Strategic Management Coaching