Online Coaching Certificate Program
The Only Coaching Program Based on Systems Thinking
The Systems Thinking Approach® to Coaching™ Certificate is available to you through our partnership with the Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT) and other premier coaching-learning organizations for extensive resources and expertise.
This certificate is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Meet Our Coaching-Learning Mentors
The Systems Thinking Approach® to Coaching™ (STAC) is a research-based best practices application to coaching. STAC™ is a tailored approach to developing and refining leadership and management skills and your strategic life plans.
In many cases, leaders have technical skills and business acumen, but have not received specific training, and development in the Systems Thinking Approach® to coaching.
Improving coaching and leadership skills impacts your organization in two main ways:
- It builds, motivates and retains staffing in a positive culture.
- It improves business excellence and superior financial results for the organization.
Download the Coaching-Learning Organization (PDF) to learn more about The Systems Thinking Approach® to Achieving Leadership Excellence through coaching.
The Coaching-Learning System (Organization-Wide)
Our System is a flexible standardized client model that is tailored-to-your-needs organization-wide. It is a clear and simple program based on the Systems Thinking Approach® that enables you to achieve outstanding results.
- Advance your leadership skills and talent management organization-wide with the Systems Thinking Approach®
- Enhance the achievement of the organization and culture change you are undergoing for better results and less side effects and unintended consequences
- Improve yourself as an executive and organization
The foundation of the Coaching-Learning System is based on the ABCs of Systems Thinking. This is our Universal Thinking Framework and Guide™. It contains applications to all aspects of our daily life and work. This foundational model has five phases with five crucial questions that must be answered.
- Phase A: Where do we want to be?
- Phase B: How will we know when we get there?
- Phase C: Where are we now?
- Phase D: How will we get to where we want to be?
- Phase E (Ongoing): What may change in the future that will affect us?
12 Coaching-Learning Options
Build a Coaching-Learning System for your entire organization. This integrated System is made up of 12 coaching-learning programs. Each individual program can be started or pursued on its own by an executive or management team.
Select an option below to view the details.