About the Centre
World Leaders in Strategic Management — Powered by Systems Thinking
Why are we the world leaders? No other strategic management, planning, or change consultant or firm uses Systems Thinking as their approach to Strategic Management. When we refer to Strategic Management, we're talking about the broader areas of Planning, People, Leadership, and Change that Delivers Customer Value.
View an Introduction on ‘Who We Are’
Why Hire Us?
- Superior Results: You get elegant simplicity of our Systems Thinking Approach® to achieve and sustain superior business results.
- Knowledge Transfer: You get our knowledge, skills, materials, and methodology transferred to your people for continuous improvement and independent expertise.
- Greater Value: You get the expertise and reach of large, well-known consulting and training firms without their overhead costs.
- We are a leading-edge, global team of strategic management consultants, facilitators and trainers.
- We are renowned for our universal and practical application of systems thinking principles.
- We make a meaningful, sustained difference for ourselves, our clients, and society.
Interpreters and translators of Best Practices research.
- We enhance the strategic management and leadership capabilities of senior executives and their organizations in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors.
- We customize The Systems Thinking Approach® with each client to facilitate the development and practical implementation of a tailored Strategic Management System.
We conduct our business and our lives with:
- Integrity and transparency
- Service to others
- Professionalism and teamwork
- Flexibility and "loose-tight" relationships
- Respect and trust
- Caring and abundance
- Systems Thinking and learning
- Balance and harmony
- It provides THE ONLY "Universal and Integrated Organizing Framework and Language" for leading planning and change in an integrated, holistic fashion.
- It is a simple, step-by-step (ABCDE) framework that anyone can pick up in 15 minutes or less. It that can change one's orientation to life, work and implementation of strategic management.
- It's a holistic view of the organization as a system, comprised of multiple parts, people and subsystems, based in part on the Baldrige Systems Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- It focuses on the relationships between departments and divisions and helps you identify strategies that cut across all divisions and departments for a unified planning and change approach.
- It's a better way of thinking and planning—starting with the future and working backwards to today.
- Backwards Thinking begins with the end in mind – your desired outcomes. After all, if you don't know where you're going, how will you know which road to take?
- It is also based on completing a full Future Environmental Scan at the beginning of the process, using our proprietary SKEPTIC Technology and Framework.
- Our approach includes is a Yearly Strategic Management System and Cycle that guides your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly activities.
- We train you to cascade the process down to the lowest levels in your organization because we know that people support what they help create. This process ties into all human resource functions.
- We are experts in Knowledge Transfer and always include developing an organization and certifying its internal strategic management cadre through this process.